Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I'm Back Home from Chalet!!

Just came back home not long from the 3-days-2-nights chalet. Yup! I had great fun.. GREAT fun! *haha* I went there with a lil' spoilt mood. Hmm.. But everything turned out fine in the end. I got shit for two times!! At first, they put flour into the balloon and burst it on me!! Second, they all made water bombs, and throw in at me! Damn! *haha* My billabong shirt was dirty!! Not because of what they did but because of the spray!! We coloured our hair with spray. ANyway, I had cool prezzies!! *haha* Lovey the most is the ripcurl shirt from Fidz, Cheryl and Ed. And also roxy shorts from Jem, Shimin and Kk. *haha* Thanks guys! Hmm.. should I name all my prezzie?? Nahs.. Anyway, just love them all!! *haha* Hmm.. but they give me false hopes!! THought I would get a billabong wallet and bikini. *haha* They act until so obvious but in the end, didn't get them fer me. But.. What the hell!! I still got goody nice prezzie from them!! The "Torture Chamber" was greatly done. Everyone participated. Lucky Cheryl! She didn't got anything. Damn! *haha* I think the worse is shane who not only got himself into shit but from others too. *haha* What can I say? He's just unlucky. *haha* Hmm.. I was really pissed with Derek during the nights!! But.. yea.. It's still not that bad. Hmm.. we had "dancing competition" last night. There's only Jem, Shimin, Weiyan, Derek, Ed, Darwis, Kk, Jon, Norman and I. *haha* We were split into 2 groups and were thinking of short dancing steps. But, many were quite pissed with Jem!! Ya.. But after that, everything was alright. *haha* Then, thought we could continue dancing, but all of them sat down and stone!! *haha* Weiyan went crazy for both nights!! *haha* But especially at the second night, the guys were all so scared of her!! *haha* Oh yea, getting Hp as a prezzie from mummy and god dad. *haha* Saturday is the day.... Hp!! Here I come!! *haha* Anyway, don't wanna continue anymore, cos' there's too much to say!! *haha* Lazy eh.. So, to sum it ALL up, I had a great day!! A great Birthday!! Great prezzies!! Great fun!! It's just so GREAT!! *haha* Crazy me.

With love, on Wednesday, October 19, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse